Many people get interested in the Isagenix Cleanse because they want to lose weight. This technology offers an effective weight loss program. With the amazing Isagenix 9 Day Cleanse Program, you can see results right away. It’s your fast start to becoming healthy, clean and lean.
- The program feeds your body cleansing nutrients like aloe, herbal teas, vitamins, and ionic trace minerals.
- Helps kick-start your metabolism to burn fat naturally. No stimulants are used.
- Losing weight becomes easy and enjoyable with a delicious wave of nutrients from IsaLean Shakes.
- You may gain more energy, build muscle, reduce unhealthy cravings, and also improve mental clarity.
Submit your review
This is the finest cleanse diet on the planet. You will see positive results in just 9-11 days with this system! I know because I've tried it myself.
How to do an Isagenix 9 Day cleanse Program (Overview of schedule pamphlet you recieve with order)
**note** The Isagenix 9 day cleanse is designed for people without medical complications who wish to cleanse for two consecutive days a week for two consecutive weeks, while enjoying 2 shakes and 1 meal all other days. For other options for those that cannot perform full cleanse days, try the modified Isagenix 9 day cleanse.
- Water—As a general guideline, drink at least eight 8-oz. glasses of purified water daily. For a truer approach, drink at least half your body weight in ounces daily. For example, if you weigh 160 pounds, drink 80 oz. of water. On Cleanse Days and when exercising, increase this amount. Proper hydration supports the elimination of harmful impurities and helps your body to function more efficiently.
- Natural Accelerator Capsules—Take two a day (preferably one in the morning and one at noon).
- Exercise—At least 20 minutes daily.
- Ionix Supreme (not included)—If you’ve purchased this separately, take 1-2 oz.
Days 1-2 (Cleanse Days) †
- Cleanse for Life—Take 4 oz. (=8 tablespoons, or 1/2 cup) combined with 8 oz. of cold purified water four times daily. For added taste and energy, sprinkle a sparing amount of our electrolyte drink, Want More Energy?, in your Cleanse for Life drink and/or pour over ice. Note: You may prefer taking 4 oz. straight, followed by a large glass of water.
- Isagenix Snacks—As needed, up to six per day. Take up to two every few hours between your Cleanse for Life servings. If you must eat a little with each Snack, try low-calorie whole foods.
† Caution: Do not cleanse for more than two consecutive days. Do not cleanse for two consecutive days per week for more than three weeks (no more than two back-to-back 9 Day Programs). You may perform another 9 Day Program after performing a 30 Day Program or Total Health and Wellness Program.
Days 3-7 (Shake and/or Soup Days)
- IsaLean Shake or Soup—two servings a day as meal replacements (preferably in place of your morning and evening meals). Mix two scoops with 8 oz. of purified water and blend.
- One sensible meal (400-600 calories)—Choose low-fat, high-fiber meals.
- Isagenix Snacks—As needed, up to six per day.
Days 8-9 (Cleanse Days)
Repeat Days 1-2.
IMPORTANT: To maintain your health and new weight or to continue with weight loss – make sure you have ordered additional products before current products run out. It can take up to 3-4 days to receive additional product. If you have not achieved your goal weight, repeat the 9 day program or consider the 30 Day Program. Once you have achieved your goal weight, start the Total Health and Wellness (Maintenance)Program immediately to insure proper nutrition and optimal health.
Isagenix 9 day program = Fast Weight Loss | Quick Weight Loss
Within 30 days of receiving your Isagenix Product(s), for any reason whatsoever you are not 100% completely satisfied, all you have to do to receive a prompt & full refund of your full purchase price minus shipping is call the Isagenix customer support Toll- Free number @ 1-877-877-8111 and tell them you’re returning the product(s). Ship the product(s) back to Isagenix within 30 days. Receive your refund.
Isagenix International and Associates cannot be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this website. All content is provided on an “as is” basis and your use of this website is at your own risk. We cannot assume the cost of equipment or equipment repairs for the use of this website.
Statements appearing on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. The programs and products described herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician or health care professional before starting this or any other health and wellness program. If you are under the age of 18, pregnant, lactating, are allergic, have any other medical condition, please consult a physician before use. Discontinue use if any allergic reaction occurs. Diabetics: Use only under direct medical supervision.
Results May Vary
Results may be greater than or less than those depicted on this site and can be influenced by other factors, including your metabolic rate, energy expenditure, and diet. The average weight loss in a recent study using the Cleansing & Fat Burning System was 7 pounds. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term weight loss results.
What if you want to cleanse, but do not want to lose weight? By adding IsaPro supplemental whey protein powder to the IsaLean shake, people can actually gain weight in the form of added lean muscle.
What if you don’t want to cleanse 2 days in a row? A 30 day cleanse is less challenging than a 9 day cleanse and is wonderful for people who have never cleansed before, are older, are health challenged, or live a hectic lifestyle. If you just do a 30 day cleanse, you still cleanse once a week. With the 9 days, you are cleansing 4 days out of 9. People love to cleanse just one a week because it is easier.
Why should I cleanse? Isagenix Cleanse Days help kick-start your weight-loss efforts. Isagenix Cleanse for Life is specially formulated to nourish your =pbody’s natural detoxification systems.*
What should I do if I feel tired or have a headache? Fatigue and a headache are often signs that your body is not getting enough fluids, or you might be experiencing low blood sugar. Consider eating a snack, and stay properly hydrated according to your needs. If symptoms continue, please consult your physician.
- 2 Cleanse for Life®
- 1 IsaLean® Shake
- 1 Natural Accelerator™
- 1 Isagenix Snacks™
- 1 e+™